Major disruptions on trams
Be sure to plan ahead and allow more time for travel during major works this spring, especially if you’re travelling over the school holiday period.
To avoid delays:
- plan your journey before you travel using our Journey planner
- allow extra travel time
- consider alternatives if you can and travel outside of peak times where possible.
There'll also be a range of other smaller disruptions for essential works across the network.
See Disruptions for information on all current and upcoming disruptions across Victoria.
Major disruptions in September
- From 10pm Friday 8 September to last service Monday 18 September, buses replace trams between Royal Park Station (stop 27) and Bell Street (stop 45).
Major disruptions in October
- From Monday 2 October to Thursday 19 October, buses replace trams between Union Road (stop 53) and Box Hill central (stop 58)
Major disruptions in November
- From Tuesday 21 November to Thursday 30 November, buses replace trams between the Queen Victoria Market (Stop 7) and Brunswick Road (Stop 19).
Subscribe for weekly travel updates
Keep up to date with planned disruptions on your line or route and across the network by subscribing to our weekly travel update email.