Plan your journey, get real time travel alerts and more with the new look PTV App.
The PTV mobile app is free to download on iPhone and Android.
The latest update of the app is now available (28 October 2020).
Download the app
Features of the new app include:
- Top up your myki within the app (NEW)
- View the location of a bus service on a map in real time (NEW)
- Live track your location on the map (NEW)
- Plan your journey with step by step navigation and myki fare estimate
- Search for destinations, stops, routes and myki outlets
- View next 5 departures and nearby stops via the search screen
- View route numbers and recently searched items
- Use your current location to search for nearby transport options
- Set your home and work address for quicker journey planning
- Get real time departure information for upcoming services
- Save your favourite stops, lines, journeys and addresses for fast access
- Stay informed with push notification alerts for disruptions to your journey, news and announcements
- Easier access to view location of myki retail outlets
- Ability to call PTV directly from the app
- Fully accessible, with voice over capability and large font display options.
Please note: Offline mode is not available in this app. The app is online only and requires an internet connection. This helps us to always provide you with the most up-to-date public transport information.
PTV ScreenReader app for iPhone
PTV has an app suitable for vision-impaired customers who use an iPhone and rely on ScreenReader software.
Note: This app will be phased out over the coming months as the new version of the PTV App on iPhone and Android is fully accessible.
If you need additional support, our 'How to' guides will step you through some features of the new app:
- How to find next 5 departures and nearby stops
- How to add a favourite
- How to set up alerts and push notifications
- How to track your bus service live on a map
You can also navigate to the “More” section within the app and use the “Help & Support” features.
If the app isn't functioning properly, you can provide feedback within the app via “Feedback & complaints”, or by using our online feedback form.
If you have have questions or would like to leave feedback, contact us on 1800 800 007.