Changes to the Wyndham bus network
From 26 June 2022, there will be minor timetable and route path changes on bus routes 152, 153, 160, 161, 166, 167, 170, 181, and 498 in the City of Wyndham.
This is due to a V/Line rail timetable change and the new bus interchange at Hoppers Crossing Station.
As part of the Level Crossing Removal Project, the level crossing on Old Geelong Road has been removed and an additional bus interchange constructed on the south side of Hoppers Crossing Station.
From 26 June 2022, bus services will be split between the two bus interchanges.
Existing bus interchange (Old Geelong Road)
Routes 160, 161, 166, 167 and 181 will continue to use the existing bus interchange at Hoppers Crossing Station.
Timetables for these routes have been adjusted to allow for the additional walking distance to the entrance of the new Hoppers Crossing Station.
- Route 160 Hoppers Crossing Station – Tarneit Station via Morris Road
- Route 161 Hoppers Crossing Station – Werribee Station via Werribee Plaza Shopping Centre
- Route 166 Hoppers Crossing Station – Wyndham Vale Station via Werribee Plaza Shopping Centre
- Route 167 Hoppers Crossing Station – Tarneit Station via Werribee Plaza Shopping Centre
- Route 181 Werribee Station - Hoppers Crossing Station via Werribee Plaza SC
The service frequency, operating hours, and number of services across all routes will remain unchanged.
New bus interchange (Princes Highway)
Bus Route 153 and 498 will move to use the new bus interchange at Hoppers Crossing Station.
- Route 153 will have a route path change and access the new bus interchange via Princes Highway.
- Journey times will increase by approximately one minute in both directions.
- Route 498 will commence at the existing bus interchange in Hoppers Crossing and travel along Old Geelong Road, turn right over the new road bridge onto Princes Highway and then turn right into the new bus interchange in Hoppers Crossing.
- The service will then continue its existing route path via Hoppers Lane.
- Journey times will increase between 4-6 minutes depending on the time of day.
Minor route path change to bus Route 182
From 26 June 2022, bus Route 182 Werribee Station – Tarneit Station via Tarneit West will travel directly down Hogans Road over the newly built bridge onto Davis Road.
The bus will no longer travel via Bethany Road and Wootten Road.
The bus stop located just north of Bethany Road will be decommissioned and relocated approximately 130 meters on Davis Road just south of Bethany Road.
The service frequency, operating hours, and number of services will remain the same.
Sunday and public holiday timetable change for Routes 152, 166, 170 and 192
Due to a change in the V/Line rail timetable, there will be an updated Sunday/public holiday timetable for the following routes:
- Route 152 Tarneit Station – Williams Landing Station via Palmers Road
- Route 166 Hoppers Crossing Station – Wyndham Vale Station via Werribee Plaza SC
- Route 170 Werribee Station – Tarneit Station via Werribee Plaza SC
- Route 192 Werribee Station – Wyndham Vale Station via Black Forest Road.