More buses to more places for Melbourne’s west
From Sunday 28 July 2019, we’re extending routes and adding more services at peak times to improve bus services in Melbourne’s west.
Extended bus routes
We're extending three bus routes to new and growing housing estates, to give more people access to public transport.
Route 191 – Werribee Station to Jubilee Estate via Greaves Street
Route 191 will be extended to Manor Lakes and Jubilee Estate in Wyndham Vale:
- From Werribee Station, Route 191 will be extended to Manor Lakes, run via Kinglake Drive, Ballan Road, Welcome Parade and Stanmore Crescent, where it will terminate near Anniversary Avenue.
- Travelling to Werribee Station, Route 191 will depart from Stanmore Crescent, run via Welcome Parade, Ballan Road, Kinglake Drive, Manor Lakes Boulevard and re-join the current route path on Armstrong Road.
View the new Route 191 timetable and map.
Route 441 – Werribee Station to Riverwalk Estate via Westleigh Gardens
Route 441 will be extended to Riverwalk Estate. Instead of doing a loop around Westleigh Gardens in one direction, the bus will travel along Westleigh Drive onto Newmarket Road. It will then turn around at the roundabout at Farm Road and begin the return trip.
View the new Route 441 timetable and map.
Route 497 – Williams Landing Station to Saltwater Coast Estate via Sanctuary Lakes shopping centre
Route 497 will be extended to Saltwater Coast Estate, continuing along Saltwater Promenade to Jansar Street.
View the new Route 497 timetable and map.
Extra weekday services to improve connections to Werribee, Tarneit, Williams Landing and Hoppers Crossing stations:
Route 167 – Tarneit Station to Hoppers Crossing Station
We're adding more peak services between Bethany Road and Tarneit Station, giving you buses every 15 minutes:
- three extra services in the morning to Tarneit station
- four extra service in the evening from Tarneit Station
View the new Route 167 timetable and map.
Route 495 – Williams Landing to Point Cook South
We're adding four extra evening peak services between Williams Landing Station and Point Cook South. This will give you services every 10 minutes in the morning and evening peaks.
View the new Route 495 timetable and map.
Route 498 – Laverton to Hoppers Crossing Station
We're adding more peak services between Point Cook Town Centre and Hoppers Crossing Station, giving you buses every 20 minutes:
- two extra services in the morning peak to Hoppers Crossing Station
- three extra services in the evening from Hoppers Crossing Station.
View the new Route 498 timetable and map.
Minor timetable adjustments will be made to bus routes 166, 181 and 494 to accommodate changes to the other routes in the area.