More frequent buses on Route 390
From Sunday 7 August, Route 390 Mernda Station – Craigieburn Station via Wollert buses will run more frequently helping residents get to work, school and connect with other transport services.
- During weekday peak times, Route 390 will be upgraded to run every 20-26 minutes.
- On weekdays, one additional evening trip will depart from Craigieburn station at 10.05pm.
- On weekdays, one additional evening trip will depart Mernda station at 9.15pm.
- On Saturdays, one additional trip in each direction will run. Due to this, services will run 20 minutes earlier in the morning and 30 minutes later in the evenings.
- On Sundays, one additional trip in each direction will run. This will result in services ending 30 minutes later in the evenings.
Route 390 will run between:
- 5:30am and 10:05pm on weekdays.
- 6:35am and 10:10pm on Saturdays.
- 7:35am and 10:10pm on Sundays, (Good Friday and Christmas Day).