New bus interchange and better bus services for Ballarat
From Sunday 19 December 2021, Ballarat bus services will use the new bus interchange making it safer and easier to connect with trains at Ballarat Station.
All Ballarat bus services will have new timetables, with most routes operating longer on weekdays and Saturdays. An additional 73 trips per week are being introduced across the Ballarat bus network, giving passenger more options on when to travel.
All Ballarat bus services will use the new interchange, except Route 31 Wendouree Station – Miners Rest which does not service the station precinct.
Buses will access the new interchange via Nolan Street and will no longer drop off or pick up passengers along Lydiard Street. Passengers can access the new bus interchange from Lydiard Street or Nolan Street.
All existing school special trips will be maintained and coordinated with school bell times.
Passengers can check their new timetables now
- Route 10 Ballarat Station – Alfredton via Wendouree
- Route 11 Ballarat Station – Wendouree Station via Howitt Street
- Route 12 Ballarat Station – Wendouree Station via Forest Street
- Route 13 Ballarat Station – Invermay Park
- Route 14 Ballarat Station – Black Hill
- Route 15 Ballarat Station – Brown Hill
- Route 20 Ballarat Station – Canadian
- Route 21 Ballarat Station – Buninyong via Federation University
- Route 22 Ballarat Station – Federation University via Sebastopol
- Route 23 Ballarat Station – Mount Pleasant
- Route 24 Ballarat Station – Sebastopol
- Route 25 Ballarat Station – Delacombe
- Route 26 Ballarat Station – Alfredton
- Route 30 Ballarat Station – Creswick
- Route 31 Wendouree Station – Miners Rest