Route 357 extension
To improve public transport access for the local community, Route 357 (Wollert West - Thomastown Station via Epping Station) will be extended one kilometre further north of Eaststone Avenue, along Edgars Road, to Edgars Creek Secondary College.
Route 357 connects passengers to:
- Edgars Creek Secondary College
- Estia Health Epping
- St Monicas College (Davisson Street Campus)
- Northern Melbourne Institute of TAFE (Epping Campus)
- Epping Station
- Epping Plaza shopping centre
- The Northern Hospital
- Thomastown Secondary College
- Thomastown Station
The extension will start from Sunday 26 January 2020. The timetable for the whole route will be updated to integrate the extension. View the new timetable and enter the date you want to travel.