Timetable changes on the Shepparton and Geelong lines
From Sunday 28 May 2023, there will be new train timetables on the Shepparton and Geelong lines.
Passengers should check their timetable before traveling.
What’s changing on the Shepparton Line?
- There will be minor reductions in journey time and changes to arrival and departure times at stations between Shepparton and Southern Cross.
- There will be some changes to stopping patterns including the first Shepparton to Southern Cross train on Saturdays, which will no longer stop at Heathcote Junction. Passengers are advised to catch this service from Wandong Station at 8.46am instead.
What’s changing on the Geelong Line?
- There will be 30 more service to and from Waurn Ponds Station between Monday and Friday.
- Two Geelong to Southern Cross services will be extended to originate at Waurn Ponds Station on weekdays.
- One Geelong to Southern Cross service will be extended to originate at South Geelong Station on weekdays.
- Three Southern Cross to Geelong services will be extended to Waurn Ponds Station on weekdays.
- The last Saturday Southern Cross to Geelong service will be extended to Waurn Ponds Station.
- Three Existing 9 car VLocity services will stop at Sunshine Station following the completion of platform lengthening at the station.
To plan your journey, view the new timetables for the Shepparton Line and Geelong Line, visit Journey planner, or call 1800 800 007 to order a printed copy of your timetable.