Welcome to your central stop for public transport information in Melbourne and Victoria.
Getting around on trains, trams and buses is easy when you have the right information for your journey.
- Maps: a range of handy metropolitan and regional maps are available to help you navigate the public transport network.
- Stations and stops: find out everything you need to know about any station or stop in Victoria, including its location and the facilities that are available.
- Melbourne local areas: find your suburb and discover all public transport services within your local council area.
- Accessible transport: PTV is working with operators, planners and the community to ensure all Victorians have a public transport transport system that enables them to engage in social, education and employment opportunities.
- Mobile apps: PTV has a free iPhone and Android app to help you access public transport information on the go.
- Network changes: Find out about major timetable, route and service changes occurring across the network
- Travelling safely: some safe travel tips to help you enjoy a comfortable journey.
- Visiting Melbourne: tourists and visitors to Melbourne can find everything they need to know about travelling around this fantastic city.
- Lost property: find out the process for locating your property you have lost on the public transport network.
- Night Network: Night Network is the all night public transport service on Friday and Saturday nights. It includes metropolitan trains, trams and buses, and regional coaches.
- School buses: Everything you need to know about travelling on school buses in metropolitan and regional Victoria.
- University travel: travelling to uni guides are available for for download. The guides will help you find the best way to get from your front door to campus.
- Luggage, bikes and animals: find out the rules and process for taking luggage, bikes and animals on public transport.
- Interstate travel: information on interstate travel to and from Melbourne.
- Ferries: information on the two ferry services overseen by PTV.
- Digital: PTV has digital products available for passengers and developers. You can also find out when we're doing website maintenance.