You can view real time for metropolitan trains, trams and buses through the Next 5 feature on our website and app.
Real time is currently available for all 218 metropolitan stations across 17 lines, with the following exceptions:
- Aspendale and Edithvale stations (Frankston line)
- Murrumbeena, Hughesdale, Huntingdale and Clayton stations (Cranbourne/Pakenham lines)
- East Malvern, Holmesglen, Mount Waverley and Syndal stations (Glen Waverley line)
- Glenbervie and Strathmore stations (Craigieburn line)
- All stations on the Stony Point Line
Next 5 will continue to provide timetabled departure information at these stations.
Real time isn’t available for trains arriving and departing from Flinders Street Station as this is the start and end point for services. Timetabled departure information for Flinders Street will continue to be available on station displays, the PTV website and app.
Real time is available for all tram routes.
Real time is available for all metropolitan bus routes and the Ballarat, Bendigo and Geelong bus networks.