What's in store for the Latrobe Valley
From Sunday 9 April, a new bus network will be introduced across the Latrobe Valley.
The new timetable brings better connections to more places and longer operating hours, making it easier to travel by bus in the region.
- Route 1 is more direct, shortening journey time between Moe, Morwell and Traralgon
- Longer operating hours on Traralgon town buses
- New Moe bus interchange on Albert Street
- Route 30 is better coordinated with Route 2 and operates for longer each day.
- New Route 15 introduced to connect Newborough to Moe.
- Extended route to service new housing developments in Moe
- Extended route to service Traralgon North shopping precinct
To learn more about changes in your network click the link below
Download the Latrobe Valley information brochure (PDF) 4.35MB
Download the Latrobe Valley information brochure - Accessible Version (DOC) 30.6KB
Download the Latrobe Valley network map (PDF) 1.26MB