What is Night Tram?
Night Tram is the all night tram service that runs on six key routes (routes 19, 67, 75, 86, 96, 109) on Friday and Saturday nights.
When does Night Tram run?
Night Tram runs every 30 minutes, providing services within the CBD and to St Kilda, Coburg, Bundoora, Port Melbourne, Carnegie, Box Hill, Vermont South and Brunswick.
Where do trams run?
These six key routes are some of our most popular, and reach key destinations across Melbourne.
Night Tram covers:
- Route 19 North Coburg to City (via Brunswick)
- Route 67 Melbourne University to Carnegie (via St Kilda, Glenhuntly)
- Route 75 City to Vermont South (via Richmond, Hawthorn, Camberwell, Burwood)
- Route 86 Bundoora to Docklands (via Reservoir, Thornbury, Northcote, Fitzroy)
- Route 96 East Brunswick to St Kilda (via Fitzroy)
- Route 109 Box Hill to Port Melbourne (via Mont Albert, Surrey Hills, Kew, Hawthorn, Richmond)
Head to some of these city favourites:
- CBD > St Kilda Beach > Sydney Road > Brunswick
- Smith Street > Collingwood > High Street Northcote
- Richmond > Victoria Street > Bridge Road
Does the Free Tram Zone apply during the night?
Yes, travel is still free within this area on Friday and Saturday nights.
Do I use myki to travel?
Yes, touch on as you normally would to travel with a valid ticket.
For more information, see Night Network fares and ticketing.
For route information see the Maps page.