Bairnsdale and Traralgon lines: Coaches replacing trains from Saturday 22 September to Sunday 23 September 2018
Added: 9 September 2018
Road coaches will replace train services on the Bairnsdale and Traralgon lines from the first service on Saturday 22 September until the last service on Sunday, 23 September, due to Metro and LXRA track works.
Please note that this may increase your journey time by up to 60 minutes.
Please note: Road coaches will not pick up or set down customers at Richmond or Clayton stations.
Coaches will replace all train services in both directions between Southern Cross and Traralgon/Bairnsdale stations.
- There is limited space for bikes on V/Line trains and coach replacement services.
- No pets or hot food allowed on replacement coaches.
- In Melbourne, coaches will arrive and depart from:
- The Southern Cross Station coach terminal located on Spencer Street, opposite Little Bourke Street
- Due to station improvement works, coaches do not stop at Flinders Street Station after 8pm from Sunday to Thursday nights each week. Passengers should take a metropolitan train to and from Southern Cross Station.
- Coaches do not stop at Clayton Station. Passengers can take a metropolitan train to and from Dandenong Station.
- Coaches do not stop at Richmond Station. Passengers can take a metropolitan train to and from Flinders Street or Caulfield stations.
- Passengers needing special assistance, please call 1800 800 007 before travelling.
Subscribe for weekly travel updates
Keep up to date with planned disruptions on your line/route and across the network by subscribing to our weekly travel update email.
Follow us on social media
Updated 06:39am, 22nd September