Bairnsdale and Traralgon Lines: Coaches replacing trains on Sunday 14 October 2018
Added: 28 September 2018
Road coaches replace trains on the Bairnsdale and Traralgon lines on Sunday 14 October 2018, first to last train, due to track works.
Journey times may increase by up to 60 minutes.
Please note: Road coaches will not pick up or set down at Richmond or Clayton.
All Bairnsdale and Traralgon trains are replaced by road coaches between Southern Cross and Pakenham stations, connecting with trains between Pakenham to Bairnsdale, Traralgon and Sale.
This change includes the 12.05am Southern Cross to Traralgon service on Sunday 14 October 2018.
- There is limited space for bikes on V/Line trains and coach replacement services.
- No pets or hot food allowed on replacement coaches.
- In Melbourne, coaches will arrive and depart from:
- The Southern Cross Station coach terminal located on Spencer Street, opposite Little Bourke Street
- Due to station improvement works, coaches do not stop at Flinders Street Station after 8pm from Sunday to Thursday nights each week. Passengers should take a metropolitan train to and from Southern Cross Station.
- Coaches do not stop at Clayton Station. Passengers can take a metropolitan train to and from Dandenong Station.
- Coaches do not stop at Richmond Station. Passengers can take a metropolitan train to and from Flinders Street or Caulfield stations.
- Passengers needing special assistance, please call 1800 800 007 before travelling.
Subscribe for weekly travel updates
Keep up to date with planned disruptions on your line/route and across the network by subscribing to our weekly travel update email.
Follow us on social media
Updated 12:00am, 14th October