Bendigo line: Temporary service alterations from Sunday 28 October to Tuesday, 30 October 2018
Added: 11 October 2018
Road coaches will replace selected trains on the Bendigo line each evening from Sunday 28 October until Tuesday, 30 October 2018, due to track maintenance works.
Journey times may be extended by up to 45 minutes.
Sunday 28 October
- The 8.46pm train from Bendigo to Southern Cross will be replaced by coach for the full journey.
- The 8.25pm and 10.25pm train from Southern Cross to Bendigo will be replaced by road coaches for the full journey.
Monday 29 October and Tuesday 30 October
The following trains will be replaced by coach for the full journey:
- 6.35pm Epsom to Southern Cross
- 8.02pm Bendigo to Southern Cross
- 9.20pm Bendigo to Southern Cross
Road coaches will replace the following trains for the full journey:
- 7.42pm Southern Cross to Bendigo
- 8.22pm Southern Cross to Epsom
- 9.02pm Southern Cross to Bendigo
- 9.52pm Southern Cross to Eaglehawk
- 10.52pm Southern Cross to Bendigo
- 11.52pm Southern Cross to Bendigo
- There is limited space for bikes on V/Line trains and coach replacement services.
- No pets or hot food allowed on replacement coaches.
- In Melbourne, coaches will arrive and depart from t
- he Southern Cross Station coach terminal located on Spencer Street, opposite Little Bourke Street
- Passengers needing special assistance, please call 1800 800 007 before travelling.
Subscribe for weekly travel updates
Keep up to date with planned disruptions on your line/route and across the network by subscribing to our weekly travel update email.
Follow us on social media
Updated 09:32am, 11th October