Frankston bus Routes: Temporary bus stop closure from Sunday, 6 November 2016 until further notice
Added: 28 October 2016
Bus Route 775, 776, 779, 780, 789, 790 and 791 are affected by temporary bus stop relocations at Frankston Station from the first service on Sunday 6 November 2016 until further notice, due to improvement works on Young Street.
Bus stops that will not be serviced:
- Young Street/Frankston Railway Station
Please note: Bus Routes 770, 771, 772, 773, 774, 781, 782, 784, 785, 788, 832, 833, 887, 901 and Night Bus Route 970 now use the new Frankston interchange on Young Street.
Passengers for bus Route 775, 776, 779 and 780 are advised to use the temporary bus stop at:
- Young Street (south of Wells Street)
Passengers for bus Route 789, 790 and 791 are advised to use the temporary bus stop at:
- Fletcher Road
Passengers are advised to observe signage and instructions put in place at the interchange.
For more information about the Young Street improvements project, please click here.
- To plan your route, use journey planner.
- Download the free PTV mobile apps for Android and iOS and access public transport information on the go.
- Passengers requiring accessibility information, see Accessible transport.
- If you need help or a question answered, call us on 1800 800 007.
Subscribe for weekly travel updates
Keep up to date with planned disruptions on your line/route and across the network by subscribing to PTV's weekly travel update email.
Follow us on social media
For official updates and event information from Public Transport Victoria, follow us on Twitter.
Updated 11:49am, 20th February