Geelong and Warrnambool lines: Coaches replacing trains on Sunday, 21 January 2018
Added: 6 January 2018
Due to track works, train services on the Geelong and Warrnambool lines will be affected by temporary service alterations from the first service until the last service on Sunday, 21 January 2018.
Journey times may be extended by up to 30 minutes.
Road coaches will replace trains in both directions between Southern Cross and Geelong/Waurn Ponds stations.
Trains will continue to operate between Southern Cross and Wyndham Vale/Tarneit stations. Road coaches will replace trains between Wyndham Vale/Tarneit stations and Geelong.
Please note: Coach services to Geelong will not pick up passengers at Footscray or Sunshine stations. Passengers at Footscray and Sunshine are advised to catch trains to either Wyndham Vale or Southern Cross stations, and connect with a road coach to their destination.
Road coaches will replace trains in both directions between Southern Cross and Geelong, connecting with trains between Geelong and Warrnambool stations.
- There is limited space for bikes on V/Line trains and coach replacement services
- No pets or hot food allowed on replacement coaches
- In Melbourne, coaches will arrive and depart from:
- The Southern Cross Station coach terminal located on Spencer Street, opposite Little Bourke Street
- Passengers needing special assistance, please call 1800 800 007 before travelling.
Subscribe for weekly travel updates
Keep up to date with planned disruptions on your line/route and across the network by subscribing to PTV's weekly travel update email.
Follow us on social media
For official updates and event information from Public Transport Victoria, follow us on Twitter.
Updated 06:29am, 21st January