Geelong and Warrnambool lines: Temporary service alterations from Saturday 27 January to Sunday, 28 January 2018
Added: 11 January 2018
Due to the Cadel Evans Great Ocean Road Race in Geelong and Bellarine Peninsula, train services on the Geelong and Warrnambool lines will be affected by temporary service alterations from Saturday 27 January until Sunday, 28 January 2018.
The following train service will operate from Southern Cross to Geelong, connecting with road coaches from Geelong to Waurn Ponds:
- 10.30am Southern Cross to Waurn Ponds
Road coaches will replace the following service from Waurn Ponds to Geelong, connecting with a train from Geelong to Southern Cross:
- 11.16am Waurn Ponds to Southern Cross
The following train service will operate from Southern Cross to Waurn Ponds, connecting with road coaches from Geelong to Warrnambool:
- 1pm Southern Cross to Warrnambool
Road coaches will replace the following service from Warrnambool to Waurn Ponds, connecting with a train from Waurn Ponds to Southern Cross:
- 11.41am Warrnambool to Southern Cross
- There is limited space for bikes on V/Line trains and coach replacement services
- No pets or hot food allowed on replacement coaches
- In Melbourne, coaches will arrive and depart from:
- The Southern Cross Station coach terminal located on Spencer Street, opposite Little Bourke Street
- Passengers needing special assistance, please call 1800 800 007 before travelling.
Subscribe for weekly travel updates
Keep up to date with planned disruptions on your line/route and across the network by subscribing to PTV's weekly travel update email.
Follow us on social media
For official updates and event information from Public Transport Victoria, follow us on Twitter.
Updated 01:18pm, 11th January