Geelong line: Temporary service alteration on Friday, 26 January 2018
Added: 11 January 2018
Due to maintenance works, one early morning train service on the Geelong line will be affected by a temporary service alteration on Friday, 26 January 2018.
Journey times may be extended by up to 30 minutes.
Please note: Although this alteration will affect a service early in the morning on Friday 26 January, it may affect passengers travelling in the evening on Thursday 25 January.
The following service will be replaced by road coaches:
- 1.15am Southern Cross to Geelong
- There is limited space for bikes on V/Line trains and coach replacement services
- No pets or hot food allowed on replacement coaches
- In Melbourne, coaches will arrive and depart from:
- The Southern Cross Station coach terminal located on Spencer Street, opposite Little Bourke Street
- Passengers needing special assistance, please call 1800 800 007 before travelling.
Subscribe for weekly travel updates
Keep up to date with planned disruptions on your line/route and across the network by subscribing to PTV's weekly travel update email.
Follow us on social media
For official updates and event information from Public Transport Victoria, follow us on Twitter.
Updated 04:37pm, 11th January