Monash University Clayton bus interchange: Permanent bus stop relocations from Friday, 15 December 2017
Added: 11 December 2017
Due to completed construction works at Monash University Bus Interchange, Clayton, bus Route 601, 630, 631, 737 and 900 will be affected by permanent bus stop relocations from the first service on Friday, 15 December 2017.
Bus routes will arrive and depart from the following new bus stops:
- Route 630 to Elwood will operate from bus bay A
- Route 900 to Caulfield will operate from bus bay B
- Route 601 to Huntingdale will operate from Bay C
- Route 737 to Croydon will operate from bus bay D
- Route 631 to Southland will operate from bus bay E
- To plan your route, use journey planner.
- Download the free PTV mobile apps for Android and iOS and access public transport information on the go.
- Passengers requiring accessibility information, see Accessible transport.
- If you need help or a question answered, call us on 1800 800 007.
Subscribe for weekly travel updates
Keep up to date with planned disruptions on your line/route and across the network by subscribing to PTV's weekly travel update email.
Follow us on social media
For official updates and event information from Public Transport Victoria, follow us on Twitter.
Updated 10:56am, 2nd January