Parliament Station: Temporary changes to pedestrian access from Tuesday 21 August 2018 to February 2019
Added: 20 August 2018
The Macarthur Street entrance at Parliament Station is temporarily closed from Tuesday 21 August 2018 to February 2019, due to works as part of the Underground Loop Upgrade Project.
All other entrances to Parliament Station remain open as usual during this time.
Please observe any safety signage and instructions put in place by workers during construction.
To access Macarthur Street and the southern end of Spring Street, station entrances are available at the following locations:
- Collins Street (near Ulster Lane)
The Lonsdale Street entrance (northern end of Spring Street) also remains open.
- To plan your route, use journey planner.
- Download the free PTV mobile apps for Android and iOS and access public transport information on the go.
- Passengers requiring accessibility information, see Accessible transport.
- If you need help or a question answered, call us on 1800 800 007.
Subscribe for weekly travel updates
Keep up to date with planned disruptions on your line/route and across the network by subscribing to our weekly travel update email.
Follow us on social media
Updated 03:49pm, 14th January