Route 1 (Echuca): Temporary bus stop closures from Monday 19 February 2018 until further notice
Added: 13 February 2018
Bus Route 1 will not service selected bus stops in Echuca from Monday 19 February 2018, due to road work on High Street.
Bus stops that will not be serviced:
- 203 High Street South
- 8 Dobinson Street (from Monday 26 February 2018 until further notice)
Customers are advised to use the bus stops at:
- Anderson Street/High Street South
- Rutley Crescent/Horne Street
- Crossenvale Park (southern end)
- To plan your route, use journey planner.
- Download the free PTV mobile apps for Android and iOS and access public transport information on the go.
- Customers requiring accessibility information, see Accessible transport.
- If you need help or a question answered, call us on 1800 800 007.
Subscribe for weekly travel updates
Keep up to date with planned disruptions on your line/route and across the network by subscribing to PTV's weekly travel update email.
Follow us on social media
For official updates and event information from Public Transport Victoria, follow us on Twitter.
Updated 05:33pm, 13th February