Route 11 and 86: Temporary service changes from 7.40pm Friday 12 October to Wednesday 17 October 2018
Added: 10 October 2018
Route 11 and 86 trams may experience higher than usual demand for services during peak times between 7.40pm Friday 12 October and last train Wednesday 17 October 2018, due to Metro maintenance works on the Mernda Line.
- From 7.40pm Friday 12 October to last train Sunday 14 October
- Monday 15 October to Wednesday 17 October, 8pm to last train each night
During these times, passengers are advised to allow extra time for travel on trams due to the additional demand and traffic congestion.
- To plan your route, use journey planner.
- Download the free PTV mobile apps for Android and iOS and access public transport information on the go.
- Passengers requiring accessibility information, see Accessible transport.
- If you need help or a question answered, call us on 1800 800 007.
Subscribe for weekly travel updates
Keep up to date with planned disruptions on your line/route and across the network by subscribing to our weekly travel update email.
Follow us on social media
Updated 07:40pm, 12th October