Route 216 and 219: Temporary bus stop closure from Monday 2 October until Wednesday 1 August 2018
Added: 9 October 2017
Due to sewer works on Spencer Street, Melbourne, bus Route 216 towards Brighton Beach and Route 219 towards Gardenvale will be diverted and the following bus stop will not be serviced from Monday 2 October until Wednesday 1 August 2018:
- Lonsdale Street/Spencer Street
Passengers are advised to use the existing bus stop at:
- Spencer Street/Melbourne Remand Centre
- To plan your route, use journey planner.
- Download the free PTV mobile apps for Android and iOS and access public transport information on the go.
- Passengers requiring accessibility information, see Accessible transport.
- If you need help or a question answered, call us on 1800 800 007.
Subscribe for weekly travel updates
Keep up to date with planned disruptions on your line/route and across the network by subscribing to PTV's weekly travel update email.
Follow us on social media
For official updates and event information from Public Transport Victoria, follow us on Twitter.
Updated 11:16am, 2nd January