Route 30 (Ballarat) and Maryborough Bus: Temporary stop closure Monday 7 January to Tuesday 15 January 2019
Added: 9 November 2018
Bus Route 30 and the Maryborough to Ballarat via Clunes Bus will not service the selected bus stop from first bus Monday, 7 January until last bus Tuesday 15 January due to line marking work in Mount Rowan.
Bus stop that will not be serviced:
- Creswick Road/Fraser Road (to Ballarat)
Passengers are advised to use the existing bus stops at:
- 690 Creswick Road
- 790 Creswick Road
- To plan your route, use journey planner.
- Download the free PTV mobile apps for Android and iOS and access public transport information on the go.
- Passengers requiring accessibility information, see Accessible transport.
- If you need help or a question answered, call us on 1800 800 007.
Subscribe for weekly travel updates
Keep up to date with planned disruptions on your line/route and across the network by subscribing to our weekly travel update email.
Follow us on social media
Updated 11:47am, 9th November