Route 30 (Ballarat): Temporary bus stop closures and diversions from Monday, 19 February 2018 until further notice
Added: 16 February 2018
Bus Route 30 will not service selected bus stops from Monday, 19 February 2018 until further notice, due to works.
Bus stops that will not be serviced:
- 1012 Creswick Rd, Sulky (both directions)
Passengers are advised to use the existing bus stops at:
- Creswick Road/Kellys Lane (to Creswick)
- Creswick Road/Kennedys Rd (to Creswick)
- Creswick Road/Taronga Rd (to Ballarat)
- Midland Highway/Blackmore Rd (to Ballarat)
- To plan your route, use journey planner.
- Download the free PTV mobile apps for Android and iOS and access public transport information on the go.
- Passengers requiring accessibility information, see Accessible transport.
- If you need help or a question answered, call us on 1800 800 007.
Subscribe for weekly travel updates
Keep up to date with planned disruptions on your line/route and across the network by subscribing to our weekly travel update email.
Follow us on social media
Updated 03:48pm, 27th August