Routes 401: Temporary diversions and bus stop closures between Monday 20 November 2017 and February 2018
Added: 25 November 2017
Due to Metro Tunnel works on sections of Grattan Street in Carlton and Parkville, bus Route 401 and 402 will be diverted and selected bus stops will not be serviced between Monday, 20 November 2017 and February 2018.
From the first service on Friday 24 November until February 2018, Route 401 will be diverted and will not service the following bus stop:
- Bouverie Street/Lincoln Square
Passengers are advised to use a temporary bus stop on Bouverie Street (opposite Lincoln Square, between Scotts Place and Little Pelham Street).
- To plan your route, use journey planner.
- Download the free PTV mobile apps for Android and iOS and access public transport information on the go.
- Passengers requiring accessibility information, see Accessible transport.
- If you need help or a question answered, call us on 1800 800 007.
Subscribe for weekly travel updates
Keep up to date with planned disruptions on your line/route and across the network by subscribing to PTV's weekly travel update email.
Follow us on social media
For official updates and event information from Public Transport Victoria, follow us on Twitter.
Updated 11:06am, 2nd January