Route 410: Permanent bus stop relocation from Wednesday 31 January 2018
Added: 29 January 2018
Bus Route 410 is affected by a permanent bus stop relocation in Footscray from the first service on Wednesday 31 January 2018.
Bus stop that will no longer be serviced:
- Paisley Street/Albert Street (Bay 1)
Passengers are advised to use the following bus stop:
- Paisley Street/Leeds Street (Bay 7)
- To plan your route, use journey planner.
- Download the free PTV mobile apps for Android and iOS and access public transport information on the go.
- Passengers requiring accessibility information, see Accessible transport.
- If you need help or a question answered, call us on 1800 800 007.
Subscribe for weekly travel updates
Keep up to date with planned disruptions on your line/route and across the network by subscribing to PTV's weekly travel update email.
Follow us on social media
For official updates and event information from Public Transport Victoria, follow us on Twitter.
Updated 02:53pm, 27th March