Route 465, 468 and 903: Temporary changes to pedestrian access from Friday 15 June 2018 until further notice
Added: 14 June 2018
There will be limited pedestrian access at Buckley Street and Rose Street affecting selected stops for bus Route 465, 468 and 903 from Friday 15 June 2018 until further notice, due to level crossing removal works.
Passengers travelling to the following schools are advised to disembark at Buckley Street/Lincoln Road and cross at the temporary pedestrian traffic lights on Buckley Street out the front of the Essendon Community Church:
- Penleigh and Essendon Grammar Junior School
- Lowther Hall Anglican Grammar School
- St. Columbia's College
- To plan your route, use journey planner.
- Download the free PTV mobile apps for Android and iOS and access public transport information on the go.
- Passengers requiring accessibility information, see Accessible transport.
- If you need help or a question answered, call us on 1800 800 007.
Subscribe for weekly travel updates
Keep up to date with planned disruptions on your line/route and across the network by subscribing to our weekly travel update email.
Follow us on social media
Updated 09:08pm, 22nd August