Route 5 (Shepparton): Temporary bus stop closures and diversion from Monday 15 January to Monday 29 January 2018
Added: 4 January 2018
Due to road works on Archer Street, Shepparton, bus Route 5 will be diverted in both directions from the first service on Monday 15 January to the last service on Monday 29 January 2018 and bus stops will not be serviced between:
- 149 Archer Street
- Archer Street/Stanley Street
Passengers are advised to use the existing bus stops at:
- Archer Street/Swallow Street (both directions)
- Archer Street/Broken River Drive (to Archer)
- Channel Road/Vision Australia (to Shepparton)
- To plan your route, use journey planner.
- Download the free PTV mobile apps for Android and iOS and access public transport information on the go.
- Passengers requiring accessibility information, see Accessible transport.
- If you need help or a question answered, call us on 1800 800 007.
Subscribe for weekly travel updates
Keep up to date with planned disruptions on your line/route and across the network by subscribing to PTV's weekly travel update email.
Follow us on social media
For official updates and event information from Public Transport Victoria, follow us on Twitter.
Updated 03:00am, 15th January