Route 58: Temporary tram stop closure from Monday 13 February 2017 to late 2019
Added: 13 February 2017
Route 58 trams (to Toorak) will not service the following stop from first service on Monday 13 February 2017 until late 2019, due to construction work on Collins Street in Melbourne's CBD:
- Market Street/Flinders Lane (Stop 2)
Please note: Trams to West Coburg will continue to service Stop 2 (Flinders Lane/Market Street) during this time. All other stops in the area will be unaffected.
Passengers to Toorak are advised to use the following stops:
- Queens Bridge Street/Flinders Street (Stop 1)
- William Street/Collins Street (Stop 4)
Please note: Passengers are advised that before Monday 1 May 2017 this stop closure was affecting trams on the previous Route 55. More information on the new Route 58 can be found here.
- To plan your route, use journey planner.
- Download the free PTV mobile apps for Android and iOS and access public transport information on the go.
- Passengers requiring accessibility information, see Accessible transport.
- If you need help or a question answered, call us on 1800 800 007.
Subscribe for weekly travel updates
Keep up to date with planned disruptions on your line/route and across the network by subscribing to PTV's weekly travel update email.
Follow us on social media
For official updates and event information from Public Transport Victoria, follow us on Twitter.
Updated 12:30pm, 30th March