Route 857: Temporary bus stop relocation and diversion from Tuesday 19 June until further notice
Added: 14 June 2018
Bus Route 857 will not service selected bus stops from the first bus on Tuesday 19 June until further notice, due to road works.
Bus stops that will not be serviced:
- Mark Anthony Drive/Bangholme Road (both directions)
For services travelling to/from Chelsea, passengers advised to use the temporary bus stops at:
- Lecton Drive/Bangholme Road (both directions)
For services terminating/originating at Mark Anthony Drive/Bangholme Road (both directions), passengers are advised to use the existing stops at:
- Villas Road/Mark Anthony Road (both directions)
- To plan your route, use journey planner.
- Download the free PTV mobile apps for Android and iOS and access public transport information on the go.
- Passengers requiring accessibility information, see Accessible transport.
- If you need help or a question answered, call us on 1800 800 007.
Subscribe for weekly travel updates
Keep up to date with planned disruptions on your line/route and across the network by subscribing to our weekly travel update email.
Follow us on social media
For official updates and event information, follow us on Twitter.
Updated 12:33pm, 27th June