Routes 216, 219 and 220: Bus stop closures and delays from Saturday 24 June 2017 until further notice
Added: 21 June 2017
Due to works for the Metro Tunnel project on St Kilda Road, Routes 216, 219 and 220 will be affected by temporary and permanent stop closures and delays from the first service on Saturday 24 June 2017 until further notice.
From the first service on Saturday 24 June 2017, the following stops will be closed:
- St Kilda Road/Kings Way (to Caroline Springs/Sunshine)
- St Kilda Road/Toorak Road (to Brighton Beach/Gardenvale)
Customers are advised to use the following existing bus stops:
- Domain Interchance/St Kilda Road
- Slater Street/St Kilda Road (to Brighton Beach/Gardenvale)
- Arthur Street/St Kilda Road (to Caroline Springs/Sunshine)
Subscribe for weekly travel updates
Keep up to date with planned disruptions on your line/route and across the network by subscribing to PTV's weekly travel update email.
Follow us on social media
For official updates and event information from Public Transport Victoria, follow us on Twitter.
Updated 10:42am, 9th September