Routes 343, 385, and 901: Temporary bus stop closures from Thursday 3 January to Thursday 24 January 2019
Added: 21 November 2018
Bus Routes 343, 385, and 901 will not service selected bus stops from Thursday 3 January to Thursday 24 January, first to last bus, due to road works.
Bus stops that will not be serviced:
- Diamond Creek Road/Aqueduct Road (to Greensborough)
- Diamond Creek Road/McLaughlans Lane (both directions)
- Diamond Creek Road/St Thomas PS (to Hurstbridge)
- Aqueduct Road/Diamond Creek Road (to Hurstbridge)
Passengers for buses to Greensborough are advised to use the existing bus stops at:
- Aqueduct Road/Ezio Court
- Diamond Creek Road/Plenty River Drive
Passengers for buses to Hurstbridge are advise to use temporary bus stops at:
- 8 Sunrise Drive Greensborough
- Aqueduct Road near Old Aqueduct Road
Routes 385 and 901:
Bus stop that will not be serviced:
- Diamond Creek Road/Aqueduct Road (to Frankston/Greensborough)
- Yan Yean Road/Mackelroy Road (to Melbourne Airport/Mernda/Whittlesea)
Passengers are advised to use the following bus stops:
- Diamond Creek Road/ McLaughlans Lane (to Frankston/Greensborough)
- a temporary stop 60 metres north of Yan Yean Road/Mackelroy Road (to Frankston/Greensborough)
- a temporary stop at 4 Mackelroy Road (to Melbourne Airport/Mernda/Whittlesea)
- To plan your route, use journey planner.
- Download the free PTV mobile apps for Android and iOS and access public transport information on the go.
- Passengers requiring accessibility information, see Accessible transport.
- If you need help or a question answered, call us on 1800 800 007.
Subscribe for weekly travel updates
Keep up to date with planned disruptions on your line/route and across the network by subscribing to our weekly travel update email.
Follow us on social media
Updated 06:22pm, 21st November