Routes 526 and 530: Temporary bus stop closures and diversions from Wednesday 10 January to Monday, 22 January 2018
Added: 4 January 2018
Due to road work on Wilson Street, Coburg, bus Route 526 and Route 530 (to Coburg) will be diverted and the following bus stops will not be serviced from the first service on Wednesday 10 January until the last service on Monday, 22 January 2018:
- Champ Street/Murray Road
- Deans Street/Sydney Road
Passengers travelling to Coburg are advised to use the bus stops at:
- Murray Road/Coburg Swimming Pool (existing stop)
- Pentridge Boulevard/Wardens Walk (temporary stop)
- To plan your route, use journey planner.
- Download the free PTV mobile apps for Android and iOS and access public transport information on the go.
- Passengers requiring accessibility information, see Accessible transport.
- If you need help or a question answered, call us on 1800 800 007.
Subscribe for weekly travel updates
Keep up to date with planned disruptions on your line/route and across the network by subscribing to PTV's weekly travel update email.
Follow us on social media
For official updates and event information from Public Transport Victoria, follow us on Twitter.
Updated 05:13pm, 15th January