Routes 600, 606, 922 and 923: Temporary bus stop closures from Monday 22 January to Friday 9 March 2018
Added: 1 January 2018
Bus Routes 600, 606, 922 and 923 will not service selected bus stops in Elwood from the first service on Monday 22 January to the last service on Friday 9 March 2018, due to road works on Mitford Street.
Bus stops that will not be serviced on routes 600, 922 and 923:
- Broadway/Glen Huntly Road (both directions)
- Broadway/Byron St/Broadway (both directions)
- Broadway/Milton Street (both directions)
- Mitford St/Dickens St (both directions)
- Mitford St/Barkly St (both directions)
Route 600, 922 and 923 passengers are advised to use the alternative bus stops at:
- Ormond Road/Bendigo Avenue (to Southland)
- Ormond Road/Tiuna Grove (to St Kilda)
- Barkly Street/Acland St (both directions)
Bus stops that will not be serviced on Route 606 (until Friday 23 February only):
- Mitford St/Dickens St (to Elsternwick)
- Milton Street/Broadway (both directions)
Route 606 passengers are advised to use the alternative bus stops at:
- Broadway/Byron Street (both directions)
- Mitford Street/Barkly Street (to Elsternwick)
- Mitford Street/Dickens Street (to Fishermans Bend)
Please note: Due to the St Kilda Festival on Sunday 11 February 2018, selected stops between St Kilda and Elsternwick will also not be serviced. Click here for more information.
- To plan your route, use journey planner.
- Download the free PTV mobile apps for Android and iOS and access public transport information on the go.
- Passengers requiring accessibility information, see Accessible transport.
- If you need help or a question answered, call us on 1800 800 007.
Subscribe for weekly travel updates
Keep up to date with planned disruptions on your line/route and across the network by subscribing to PTV's weekly travel update email.
Follow us on social media
For official updates and event information from Public Transport Victoria, follow us on Twitter.
Updated 12:01pm, 9th February