Shepparton Station: Temporary station alterations from Monday 19 November 2018 until further notice
Added: 12 November 2018
Coach movements, parking, and pedestrian movements will be impacted due to works beginning on the Shepparton Station waiting area from Monday 19 November 2018 until further notice.
During the works:
- The station building including ticket counter and toilets will remain open during regular operating hours
- All access to the platform and station building will be through the after hours entry
- The coach and taxi stops will be temporarily relocated within the car park
- Some parking will be closed, and the accessible parking will be relocated.
- Additional all-day parking will be available along Purcell Street.
For your safety, please follow all signage in place.
- To plan your route, use journey planner.
- Download the free PTV mobile apps for Android and iOS and access public transport information on the go.
- Customers requiring accessibility information, see Accessible transport.
- If you need help or a question answered, call us on 1800 800 007.
Subscribe for weekly travel updates
Keep up to date with planned disruptions on your line/route and across the network by subscribing to our weekly travel update email.
Follow us on social media
Updated 03:00am, 19th November