Routes 302, 303, 304, 305, 309, 318, 350, 402, 684, 905, 906, 907 and 908: Temporary bus stop closure from Tuesday 2 August 2016 until further notice
Added: 2 August 2016
Bus Route 302, 303, 304, 305, 309, 318, 350, 402, 684, 905, 906, 907 and 908 will only service selected bus stops from Tuesday 2 August 2016 until further notice, due to safety requirements.
Bus stops that will not be serviced:
- Victoria Street/St Vincents Hospital (westbound/inbound only)
Passengers (for routes other than Route 402) are advised to use the existing bus stop located approximately 400 metres to the east at:
- Victoria Parade/Eye and Ear Hospital
Passengers for Route 402 are advised to use the following bus stops:
- Victoria Parade/St Vincents Hospital (to Footscray)
- Rathdowne Street/Victoria Street
- To plan your route, use journey planner.
- Download the free PTV mobile apps for Android and iOS and access public transport information on the go.
- Passengers requiring accessibility information, see Accessible transport.
- If you need help or a question answered, call us on 1800 800 007.
Subscribe for weekly travel updates
Keep up to date with planned disruptions on your line/route and across the network by subscribing to PTV's weekly travel update email.
Follow us on social media
For official updates and event information from Public Transport Victoria, follow us on Twitter.
Updated 11:48am, 26th January