Routes 216, 219 and 220: Expected delays due to changes on St Kilda Road from Wednesday 14 February 2018
Added: 14 February 2018
Delays are expected for bus Routes 216, 219 and 220 from Wednesday 14 February 2018 as St Kilda Road is reduced to one lane in each direction as important Metro Tunnel works continue for Anzac Station.
Passengers should allow extra time for their travel and may wish to consider alternative public transport.
Due to increased traffic on Punt Road during the St Kilda Road works, bus route 246 may experience delays up to 15 minutes.
Alternative travel options
For passengers in the western suburbs:
- Trains on the Sunbury, Werribee, and Williamstown lines
- Route 410 Sunshine Station - Footscray via Ballarat Road
- Route 428 Sunshine Station - Sunshine West via Wright St and Route 903 Altona - Mordialloc connecting to Sunshine Station
For passengers in the southern suburbs:
- Tram routes 3 and 16 along St Kilda Road and Balaclava Road
- Tram routes 5 and 64 along St Kilda Road and Dandenong Road
- Tram route 6 along St Kilda Road and High Street
- Tram route 58 connecting Williams Street in the city and Domain Interchange
- Tram route 67 along St Kilda Road and Glen Huntly Road
- Tram route 72 along St Kilda Road, Commercial Road and Malvern Road
- Trains on the Sandringham and Frankston lines
For more information about the Metro Tunnel project, visit their website at metrotunnel.vic.gov.au or call 1800 105 105.
- To plan your route, use journey planner.
- Download the free PTV mobile apps for Android and iOS and access public transport information on the go.
- Passengers requiring accessibility information, see Accessible transport.
- If you need help or a question answered, call us on 1800 800 007.
Subscribe for weekly travel updates
Keep up to date with planned disruptions on your line/route and across the network by subscribing to our weekly travel update email.
Follow us on social media
For official updates and event information, follow us on Twitter.
Updated 10:05am, 10th July