PUBLIC TRANSPORT VICTORIA (PTV) ‘ZOO ACTIVATION’ COMPETITION
PROMOTION AS PART OF SUMMER OF SURPRISES CAMPAIGN
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. The Department of Transport and Planning (DTP) (ABN 69 981 208 782) of 1 Spring Street, Melbourne 3000 is the promoter of this competition (Promoter).
2. These Conditions of Entry set out how to enter the Zoo Activation (Competition) as well as available prizes. Entry into the Competition is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
Who Can Enter?
3. Entry is limited to residents of Australia. Employees or relatives of employees of the Promoter (or one of its agencies connected with this Competition) are ineligible.
4. The Promoter may require an entrant to provide evidence of their eligibility of any entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and prizes may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied that eligibility has been established to the Promoter’s satisfaction.
Form and Number of Entries
5. Entries are limited to one per person.
6. No payment or other valuable consideration is required to participate.
7. Entrants must use an original online entry form available at https://www.ptv.vic.gov.au/more/travelling-on-the-network/lets-go/lets-go-to-the-zoo-competition (Entry Form). Emailed or mailed copies of Entry Forms will not be accepted.
8. Entrant details provided in an Entry Form will be recorded as entered. An entrant is solely responsible for the accuracy of the details provided in their Entry Form and the Promoter has no obligation to verify or correct details, or to take any steps to overcome any inaccuracy or error in an Entry Form.
When To Enter
9. The Competition will start at 8.00 AM AEST on Friday 10 March 2023. The competition will close at 8.00 AM AEST on Friday 17 March 2023 (Competition Period). Entries received outside the Competition Period are ineligible.
Draw and Notification of Winner
10. This competition is a game of chance.
11. All eligible entrants will go into the draw to win a 4 x tickets to Disney & Cameron Mackintosh’s Mary Poppins, at Her Majesty’s Theatre. Tickets are for shows between Friday 17th March and Sunday 9th April 2023 (Prize).
12. The draw will take place at 9.00 AM AEST on Friday 17 March 2023.
13. The draw will take place at the Promoter’s address of 1 Spring Street, Melbourne 3000.
14. The winner will be randomly selected from the eligible entries received during the Competition Period.
15. Winners will be notified by phone within 24 hours of the draw. The name of the winners will also be published at (https://www.ptv.vic.gov.au/summer) and entry into the Competition constitutes consent to such publication.
16. If the winner does not claim their Prize within 24 hours after the date the Promotor has notified the winner (i.e. an email being sent or a voicemail message being left), their Prize will be forfeited, and another winner will be drawn in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
17. You acknowledge and agree that any decision made by the Promoter about this Competition, including in relation to eligibility or any decision under paragraph 16, is final and will not be subject to any negotiation and no correspondence will be entered into by the Promoter.
Prizes On Offer
18. The winner will receive the Prize.
19. To claim the Prize the winner may be required to verify their identity in a form and/or manner acceptable to the Promoter. Acceptable forms of ID include an Australian Drivers Licence, Australian Passport, or document with proof of address.
20. The Prize is only valid for shows between Friday 17th March and Sunday 9th April 2023.
21. The Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
22. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete or misdirected Entry Forms. Entry Forms that are submitted become the property of the Promoter and will be used solely for the conduct and promotion of this Competition.
23. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, the Promoter will not be liable to any entrant (whether eligible or ineligible) for any loss, cost, expense or damage which is suffered or incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) , including:
a. as a result of entering or taking part in this Competition;
b. as a result of accepting or failing to accept a Prize;
c. attending any place or event as part of your participation in this Competition; or
d. claiming or the use of a Prize.
24. The Promoter will collect an entrant’s personal information required by the Entry Form for the purpose of conducting and promoting the Competition (Purpose) and may disclose personal information to one of its agencies or third party suppliers for the Purpose. If an entrant selects the tick box on the Competition entry page to sign up to marketing and promotions from DTP or PTV, the Promoter may use and disclose personal information for such marketing and promotional purposes. Any personal information will be dealt with in accordance with the Privacy & Data Protection Act 2014 (Vic).
25. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify and exclude any person from the Competition if:
a. they submit an entry which is reasonably considered by the Promotor to be offensive;
b. the entry does not comply with these Conditions of Entry; or
c. The Promoter has reason to believe that efforts have been made to distort the competitive process or the spirit of the Competition.
26. If any provision of these Conditions of Entry is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
27. This Competition and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with the laws of Victoria, and an entrant irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australian.
28. If you have questions about this Competition or these Conditions of Entry, you can contact the Promoter at: https://feedback.ptv.vic.gov.au/ptv-feedback.