PUBLIC TRANSPORT VICTORIA (PTV) “LET’S GO!” POST-IT COMPETITION
PROMOTION AT THE 2022 PTV “LET’S GO” POST-IT NOTE ACTIVATION
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. The Department of Transport (DoT) (ABN 69 981 208 782) and Public Transport Victoria (PTV) (ABN 37 509 050 593) of 1 Spring Street, Melbourne 3000 are the promoter of this competition (Promoter).
2. These Conditions of Entry set out how to enter the Post-It Competition (Competition) as well as available prizes. Entry into the Competition is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
Who Can Enter?
3. Eligible Competition entrants must be a resident of Australia. Employees or relatives of employees of the Promoter (or one of its agencies connected with this Competition) are prohibited from entry.
4. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and prizes may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied that your eligibility has been established.
Form and Number Of Entries
5. Entries are limited to one per person. Entrants must use an original online entry form available at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Y5XQG6R (Entry Form). Emailed or mailed copies of entry forms will not be accepted.
6. Entrant details will be recorded as per the details provided in your entry form. You are solely responsible for the accuracy of the details provided therein.
When To Enter
7. The competition will start at 10am on Saturday 18th June 2022 and entrants will only be eligible to win if they enter during the periods of 10am – 6pm on Saturday 18 June, 10am – 6pm on Thursday 23 June and 10am – 6pm on Saturday 2 July. The competition will close at 6.00pm on Saturday 2 July 2022 (Competition Period).
How To Enter
8. To enter, you must:
a. write what you love about your PT journey on a post-it note located at the PTV “Let’s Go!” activation at either Bourke Street Mall, State Library Victoria or The Melbourne Cricket Ground venues; and
b. complete the Entry Form, during the Competition Period.
Draw And Notification Of Winner
9. All eligible entrants will go into the draw to win the prizes detailed below.
10. The draws for First, Second and Third Prizes will take place at 11.00 AM AEST on Friday 8th July 2022.
11. The draws will take place at the Promoter’s nominated agency Graffiti Group (ABN 44 110 497 786) at Level 1, 393 Smith Street, Fitzroy 3065.
12. Winners will be randomly selected from the generated list of survey data across the Competition Period.
13. Winners will be notified by email within 24 hours of the draw. The name of the winner of [First Prize] will also be published at https://www.ptv.vic.gov.au/more/travelling-on-the-network/lets-go/
14. If the winner does not claim the prize by 28 days from the draw date, their prize will be forfeited, and another winner will be drawn.
15. You acknowledge and agree that any decision made by the Promoter about this Competition is final and will not be subject to correspondence.
Prizes On Offer
16. First Prize winner will receive 1 x AFL Grand Final Package for two people. This Grand Final Package includes:
a. 2 x tickets to a match in week 3 of the 2022 Toyota AFL Finals Series of the winners choosing; and
b. 2 x guaranteed reserve seats to the 2022 Toyota AFL Grand Final.
17. In order to claim First Prize you must produce valid identification in a form acceptable to the Promoter. Acceptable forms of ID are:Australian Drivers Licence, Australian ID card, Australian Passport, document with proof of address
18. The First Prize is only valid for 2022.
19. You will be contacted by email for your preferred games and to arrange bookings.
20. First Prize is not transferable or to be exchanged as cash.
21. Second Prize winner will receive 1 x Myki with a value of $300 pre-loaded onto the card.
22. In order to claim Second Prize you must you must produce valid identification in a form acceptable to the Promoter. Acceptable forms of ID are:Australian Drivers Licence, Australian ID card, Australian Passport, document with proof of address.
23. The Myki card has a four-year expiry, please check https://www.ptv.vic.gov.au/tickets/refunds-compensation-and-replacement-tickets/replace-a-ticket/ for conditions governing your use of the Myki card.
24. The Second Prize is not transferable or to be exchanged as cash.
25. Third Prize winners will each be able to choose up to 4 tickets to a single AFL game occurring in Victoria between round 18 and 23 in 2022. You will be emailed asking your preferred games and to arrange bookings.
26. In order to claim this prize you must you must produce valid identification in a form acceptable to the Promoter. Acceptable forms of ID are: Australian Drivers Licence, Australian ID card, Australian Passport, document with proof of address.
27. Each winner can claim up to 4 general admission tickets to the selected game (being any combination of adults and child tickets).
28. Tickets do not include 2022 Toyota AFL Finals Series games.
29. Tickets are not transferable or to be exchanged as cash.
30. All prizes are not to be used in conjunction with any other discounts or special offers.
31. Prizes do not include other travel costs or personal expenses associated with claiming or enjoying the prizes.
32. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete or misdirected Entry Forms. Entry Forms that are submitted become the property of the Promoter and will be used solely for the conduct and promotion of this Competition. If the entrant wants to sign up to marketing and promotions from DoT or PTV they can select the tick box on the competition entry page.
33. By submitting your entry, you acknowledge and agree that the Promoter may use any intellectual property forming part of your submission, including but not limited to the submitted “Post-it Note” in the promotion of this Competition during the Competition Period and for a reasonable period thereafter without further notice to or consent from you.
34. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, the Promoter will not be liable to you for any loss or damage which is suffered or incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), in connection with any personal injury or damage to property suffered or sustained as a result of entering or taking part in this Competition or as a result of accepting a Prize or attending an event as part of your participation in this Competition or claiming of a Prize.
35. As part of conducting and promoting the Competition the Promoter may need to disclose your personal information to one of its agencies or third party suppliers. Any personal information you supply us is dealt with in accordance with applicable privacy laws, including the Privacy & Data Protection Act 2014 (Vic).
36. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify you from the Competition if:
a. You submit an entry which is reasonably considered offensive;
b. Your entry does not comply with these Conditions of Entry; or
c. The Promoter has reason to believe that efforts have been made to distort the competitive process or the spirit of the promotion.
37. If any provision of these Conditions of Entry is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
38. This Competition and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with the laws of Victoria, and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australian.
39. If you have questions about this Competition or these Conditions of Entry, you can contact us at: https://feedback.ptv.vic.gov.au/ptv-feedback