News and events
Events > Sport
Public transport for the BBL match Melbourne Renegades v Brisbane Heat: Sunday 13 January 2019
13 Jan 2019
It's time for another game of BBL cricket! Public transport is your best way to enjoy it, as the local Melbourne Renegades face off against the Brisbane Heat. Extra services will help you get home from GMHBA Stadium on Sunday 13 January 2019.
The match will begin at 6.35pm, and conclude at approximately 9.35pm.
Please check the Disruptions page for notification of any service changes that may affect your journey to and from the event.
Geelong/Waurn Ponds line
Before the game
- An additional train service will depart Southern Cross at 4.13pm and arriving at South Geelong at 5.14pm
- Fans can also catch a 4.30pm or 5.10pm services from Southern Cross to South Geelong services
After the game
- An additional train service will depart South Geelong at 9.55pm and arriving at Southern Cross at 10.57pm
- Fans can also catch the 10.46pm train service from South Geelong to Southern Cross
- Please check the Live travel updates page for notification of any service changes that may affect your journey to and from the event.
- To plan your route, please utilise the PTV Journey planner.
- Download the free PTV mobile apps for Android and iOS and access public transport information on the go.
- Customers requiring accessibility information and assistance, see Accessible transport.
- Customers are advised to top up prior to travelling or to set auto top up so that you never need to top up again. For more information, see auto top up your myki.
- For information on ticketing for children and concessions, see Children and Concessions.
- Customers needing further information or special assistance, please call 1800 800 007 prior to travelling.
Subscribe for weekly travel updates
Keep up to date with planned disruptions on your line/route and across the network by subscribing to our weekly travel update email.