News and events
Public transport for White Night Shepparton
25 Jun 2022
We're up 'til the lights go out in Shepparton!
Explore White Night Shepparton from 6pm to Midnight Saturday 25 June 2022.
- Before you travel
- Getting to and from Shepparton
- Getting around Shepparton
- White Night Shepparton map
- Additional information
Please continue to check this page for more details and up-to-date information before you travel.
When travelling on public transport you must wear a fitted face mask covering your nose and mouth, unless you have a lawful reason for not doing so, and ensure you wear it for your entire journey.
Regional train (V/Line)
Normal timetable services will operate from Southern Cross Station.
Normal timetable services will operate from Shepparton Station.
Regional coach (V/Line)
There are no additional coaches operating from Shepparton to Melbourne.
Buses in Shepparton will run to their normal timetable until 5pm, however from 12pm there will be road closures implemented around the Shepparton CBD for White Night.
Route 07 Marketplace will not operate from 3:50pm.
Route 09 Aquamoves will not operate from 4pm.
From 5pm to 12:30am, seven bus routes will operate every thirty minutes to and from the Shepparton town centre. These routes run to and from the bus interchange on Maude Street.
Buses will pick up and drop off at passengers at bus stops along these routes. Passengers are to hail driver to board/disembark bus.
Route 1 – Parkside Gardens via GV Health
Route 2 – Parkside Gardens via The Boulevard
Route 3 – Golf Drive/TAFE
Route 4 – Connolly Park
Route 5 - Archer
Route 6 - South East
Route 8 – Kialla
Buses will run every 30 to 60 minutes from 5pm to 12:30am, and passengers will be required to pay to travel onboard.
More details on bus stop locations and service times will be available soon.
From 5:30pm to 12:30am, there will be two Park and Rides where you can park your car and then catch an express bus to the Maude Street bus interchange for free.
Buses will depart every 15 minutes from the Park and Ride locations at:
- Mooroopna Recreation Reserve, Mooroopna
- Marketplace, Shepparton
- Check Disruptions for any service changes that may affect your journey to and from the event.
- To plan your route, use our Journey planner.
- Download our mobile apps for Android and iOS to get public transport information and top up on the go.
- If you need accessibility information and assistance, see Accessibility.
- For information on tickets for children and concessions, see Children and Concessions.
- If you need more information or special assistance, call 1800 800 007 before travelling.
Subscribe for weekly travel updates
Keep up to date with planned disruptions on your line/route and across the network by subscribing to our weekly travel update email.