News and events
Events > Music
Public transport for Spilt Milk: Saturday 2 December 2023
02 Dec 2023
Get ready for Spilt Milk at Victoria Park in Ballarat!
There will be additional services so you can get to and from the event easily on Saturday 2 December 2023.
Gates open from 11am to 11pm.
Before you travel
Make your journey hassle-free and remember to top up your myki and have it ready to use before travelling.
Please refer to the Spilt Milk Ballarat website for further event information, set times and accessibility information.
Getting to Ballarat
Passengers can catch regular services arriving at Ballarat Railway Station.
The following additional services will depart Southern Cross Station before the event:
- 10.50am. Southern Cross to Ballarat. This service will stop at Caroline Springs, Rockbank, Cobblebank, Melton, Bacchus Marsh, Ballan, arriving at Ballarat at 12.16pm.
Passengers can catch regular services departing Ballarat Railway Station.
The following additional services will depart Wendouree and Ballarat for Southern Cross Station after the event:
- 11:30pm Wendouree to Southern Cross, arriving at Ballarat 11:34pm, departing Ballarat at 11:39pm and stopping all stations to Ardeer, then running express to Southern Cross arriving at 1:24am.
- 12:30am Wendouree to Southern Cross, arriving at Ballarat at 12:34am, departing Ballarat at 12:41am and stopping all stations to Ardeer, then running express to Southern Cross arriving at 2:14am.
Getting to Victoria Park, Ballarat
Passengers arriving at Ballarat Station are advised to walk via Coffee Palace Lane to Mair Street and catch a connecting free shuttle bus to Victoria Park, from 9:30am to 6:30pm.
Please refer to the Spilt Milk website for further information on Free Shuttle services from Ballarat Station, including the East City and South City Shuttle Loops here.
Leaving Victoria Park, Ballarat
From 7pm, passengers travelling via the free shuttle bus will be depart Victoria Park from the designated Bus Zone on Gillies Street to Ballarat Station.
Please refer to the Spilt Milk website for further information on Free Shuttle services to Ballarat Station, including the East City and South City Shuttle Loops here.
Plan your journey using Journey planner.
- Please check the disruptions page for any service changes that may affect your journey to and from the event.
- To plan your route, please use our Journey planner.
- Download the free and fully accessible PTV mobile app for Android and iOS and access public transport information on the go. You can also top up your myki instantly in the app.
- Passengers requiring accessibility information and assistance, see Accessible transport.
- Passengers are advised to top up prior to travelling or to set auto top up so that you never need to top up again. For more information, see auto top up your myki.
- Mobile myki is a new way to travel with myki. It’s a digital myki on your Android phone on the Google PayTM app.
- For information on ticketing for children and concessions, see Children and Concessions.
- Passengers needing further information or special assistance, please call 1800 800 007 prior to travelling.
Subscribe for weekly travel updates
Keep up to date with planned disruptions on your line/route and across the network by subscribing to our weekly travel update email.