News and events
News > Disruption
Industrial action affecting Seymour, Shepparton and Albury trains on Thursday 13 February 2020
10 Feb 2020
Due to protected industrial action, coaches replace trains on the Seymour, Shepparton and Albury lines on Thursday 13 February.
Coaches will also replace trains on the Ballarat, Ararat and Maryborough lines on Tuesday 18 February, and on the Bairnsdale and Traralgon lines on Wednesday 19 February.
Although coaches will replace scheduled trains, some delays can be expected. Please allow extra time for your journey.
We apologise for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience.
Please note: freight trains and other services will still operate during planned industrial action. Always obey warning signs at level crossings and stay safe around trains.
- There is limited space for bikes on V/Line trains and coach replacement services
- No pets or hot food/liquids allowed on replacement coaches. Cold packaged foods can be consumed on V/Line coach services. All drink containers must have a secure, screw-top, fastening or spill-proof lid.
- Passengers require a valid myki or paper ticket to travel on all V/Line replacement coach services. Please touch on and touch off your myki to ensure you pay the correct fare.
- In Melbourne, coaches will arrive and depart from:
- The Southern Cross Station coach terminal located on Spencer Street, opposite Little Bourke Street
- Passengers needing special assistance, please call 1800 800 007 before travelling.
Subscribe for weekly travel updates
Keep up to date with planned disruptions on your line or route and across the network by subscribing to our weekly travel update email.