News and events
News > Buses
New bus network proposed for Bendigo and Geelong
28 Nov 2014
New bus networks are scheduled to be introduced to the Bendigo and Greater Geelong areas in 2015.
You are invited to drop in to a community information session to learn more about the proposed changes, ask questions and provide feedback.
Community information sessions for Bendigo will be held on:
- Thursday 11 December, 11.30am – 2pm, Eaglehawk Town Hall, 2A Peg Leg Road, Eaglehawk
- Thursday 11 December, 3pm – 7.30pm, Bendigo Station, Railway Place, Bendigo
- Friday 12 December, 9am – midday, Lansell Square, 267 High St, Kangaroo Flat
For those who cannot attend the sessions, information, maps and an online survey are available at, Proposed bus network for Bendigo.
Community information sessions for Geelong will be held on:
- Tuesday 9 December, 6am – 10am, Geelong Station, Railway Terrace, Geelong
- Tuesday 9 December, 11.30am – 2pm, Grovedale Neighbourhood House, 45 Heyers Road, Grovedale
- Wednesday 10 December, 12pm – 2.30pm, Corio Shopping Centre, near the Bank of Melbourne
- Wednesday 10 December, 4pm – 8pm, Marshall Station, Marshalltown Road, Marshall
For those who cannot attend the sessions, information, maps and an online survey are available at, Proposed bus network for Geelong and Bellarine Peninsula.