Bendigo/Echuca/Swan Hill Line: Coaches replace trains from Sunday 29 September to Friday 4 October 2019
Added: 28 August 2019
Coaches will replace trains on the Bendigo, Echuca and Swan Hill lines for part of the journey from first train from Sunday 29 September to Friday 4 October 2019.
Please note: Coaches will not stop at Footscray Station. Passengers should travel to Southern Cross via coach then catch a Werribee or Williamstown train to Footscray.
A temporary timetable will be provided closer to the disruption.
- Passengers will travel on a train to Gisborne, connecting with coaches between Gisborne and Southern Cross Station.
- Passengers will travel on a train to Bendigo, connecting with coaches between Bendigo and Southern Cross Station.
- There is limited space for bikes on V/Line trains and coach replacement services.
- No pets or hot food allowed on replacement coaches.
- In Melbourne, coaches will arrive and depart from:
- The Southern Cross Station coach terminal located on Spencer Street, opposite Little Bourke Street
- Passengers needing special assistance, please call 1800 800 007 before travelling.
Subscribe for weekly travel updates
Keep up to date with planned disruptions on your line or route and across the network by subscribing to our weekly travel update email.
Follow us on social media
Updated 06:27pm, 3rd September