Bendigo, Echuca and Swan Hill lines: Coaches replace trains between Southern Cross and Bendigo from Saturday 12 January to Sunday 27 January 2019
Added: 18 December 2018
Road coaches replace all Bendigo, Epsom and Eaglehawk trains for the entire journey from Saturday 12 January to Sunday 27 January 2019 due to track track, structure, and station improvement works.
Coaches will replace all Echuca line trains from Saturday 12 January until Monday 14 January. Trains will run between Echuca and Bendigo, connecting with coaches between Bendigo and Melbourne from Tuesday 15 January until Sunday 27 January.
Coaches will also replace all trains between Swan Hill and Southern Cross Station from Saturday 12 January until Sunday 27 January.
Please allow an extra 45 minutes for your journey.
The temporary timetable aims to provide as much certainty as possible, but traffic conditions can be highly variable and coach journey times may change from day to day as a result of traffic conditions.
- There is limited space for bikes on V/Line trains and coach replacement services.
- No pets or hot food/liquids allowed on replacement coaches.
- Customers require a valid myki or paper ticket to travel on all V/Line replacement coach services. Please touch on and touch off your myki to ensure you pay the correct fare.
- Customers will require a valid paper ticket to travel on all Echuca line replacement coach services.
- In Melbourne, coaches will arrive and depart from the Southern Cross Station coach terminal located on Spencer Street, opposite Little Bourke Street.
- Customers needing special assistance please call 1800 800 007 before travelling.
Subscribe for weekly travel updates
Keep up to date with planned disruptions on your line/route and across the network by subscribing to our weekly travel update email.
Follow us on social media
Updated 11:26am, 24th January