Reservoir Station: Temporary car park closures from Monday 3 December to early 2020
Added: 30 November 2018
Reservoir Station is affected by temporary car space closures from Monday 3 December, to enable overhead power relocation works.
Up to 30 spaces will be closed in the main station car park off Spring Street at any one time, during this period.
Due to works as part of the Reservoir Level Crossing Removal Project, all parking spaces at Reservoir Station will be closed from Tuesday 15 January to early 2020.
During this closure, alternative passenger parking will be provided in the following locations:
- 50 spaces in Macartney Street, Reservoir
- 46 spaces in Cheddar Road, Reservoir Download Macartney Street and Cheddar Road car park maps (JPG) 75kB
- 80 spaces at Keon Park Station Download Keon Park Station car park map (PDF) 559kB
- 100 spaces at Moreland Station (Upfield line) Download Moreland Station car park map (PDF) 904kB
Passengers requiring accessible parking are advised to use neighbouring stations.
For your safety, please observe any signage and instructions in place during these works.
- To plan your route, use journey planner.
- Download the free PTV mobile apps for Android and iOS and access public transport information on the go.
- Passengers requiring accessibility information, see Accessible transport.
- If you need help or a question answered, call us on 1800 800 007.
Subscribe for weekly travel updates
Keep up to date with planned disruptions on your line/route and across the network by subscribing to our weekly travel update email.
Follow us on social media
Updated 12:39pm, 23rd January