Route 30 (Geelong): Temporary bus stop closure from Monday 3 September 2018 until further notice
Added: 21 August 2018
Bus Route 30 (Geelong) will not service selected bus stops from the first service on Monday 3 September 2018 until further notice, due to safety requirements.
Bus stops that will not be serviced:
- Myers Street/Meakin Street (both directions)
- Myers Street/Orchard Street (both directions)
- Normanby Street/Myers Street (both directions)
- Normanby Street/Ryrie Street (to Geelong)
- Myers Street/Humble Street (to Whittington)
Passengers are advised to use the following bus stops:
- Myers Street/Humble Street (to Geelong)
- Ryrie Street/Eastern Park (Route 60 stop, to Geelong)
- Ryrie Street/Geelong High School (to Whittington)
- Myers Street/Humble Street (temporary stop, to Whittington)
- To plan your route, use journey planner.
- Download the free PTV mobile apps for Android and iOS and access public transport information on the go.
- Passengers requiring accessibility information, see Accessible transport.
- If you need help or a question answered, call us on 1800 800 007.
Subscribe for weekly travel updates
Keep up to date with planned disruptions on your line/route and across the network by subscribing to our weekly travel update email.
Follow us on social media
Updated 03:49pm, 29th January