Route 385 and 901: Temporary bus stop closure from Friday 16 November 2018 until further notice
Added: 15 November 2018
A selected bus stop on Bus Routes 385 and 901 will be temporarily closed from the evening of Friday 16 November 2018 until further notice, due to road works on Yan Yean Road, Plenty.
Bus stop that will be closed:
- Yan Yean Road/Mackelroy Road (both directions)
Passengers are advised to use the following existing bus stops:
- Yan Yean Road/Sutherland Road (both directions)
- Diamond Creek Road/McLaughlans Lane (both directions)
- Diamond Creek RoadAqueduct Road (to Greensborough/Frankston)
- To plan your route, use journey planner.
- Download the free PTV mobile apps for Android and iOS and access public transport information on the go.
- Passengers requiring accessibility information, see Accessible transport.
- If you need help or a question answered, call us on 1800 800 007.
Subscribe for weekly travel updates
Keep up to date with planned disruptions on your line/route and across the network by subscribing to our weekly travel update email.
Follow us on social media
Updated 09:23am, 23rd January